Sunday, August 18, 2013

Coming Soon: YouTube Adventures

My YouTube channel has been little more than a dumping ground for various privately-posted abortive projects in the past, and the occasional video audition for a reality TV show (I haven't given up on you yet, King of the Nerds!), but I'm planning to do more with it as soon as I get back from recharging my batteries on vacation.

Obviously being on-camera is not the most natural thing for me -- having been told by several people who thought they were hilariously creative and witty that I have a great face for radio -- but videos tend to be more fun and easier to click on than SoundCloud audio files, and if I can gallivant around outdoors wearing this:



Then I can survive pretty much anything.

In any case, watch this space for more to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment